Additional support

Dear families


Do you need additional support for your child?  If so, and if you do not currently have a social worker to ask, then you can call Contact Centre on 0345 045 5203 and request an assessment of need. 


You may also like to look at the local authority “Local offer” on line. This is where all the support services available are listed and how to access them.